Vitamin C occurs naturally in some food or can be taken orally through a supplement. It helps in maintaining bones, blood vessels and skin. It is water soluble and the body does not store it. Rosehips and citrus bioflavonoids intensify the absorption. Zenith Nutrition Vitamin-C with Rosehips & Citrus Bioflavonoids capsule supports healthy bones, cartilage, skin, teeth, and gums. It keeps cells safe from the free radical damage and supports healthy cell growth. It helps in maintaining vitamin C deficiencies in the daily diet. The maximum shelf life of Zenith Vitamin C is 18 Months.
Vitamin C Ascorbic acid, Rosehips, Citrus Bioflavonoids
Direction of use
Take one capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
It comes in a white colored plastic bottle with cap.
Price and availability
- It prevents scurvy.
- It is free from gluten, wheat & dairy.
- Vitamin C helps in protecting the skin by promoting the production of fibroblast.
- Vitamin C protects skin against wrinkles.
- It helps in maintaining collagen.
- Reduces risks of some cancer due to high antioxidants properties.
- Repair tissues and reduce damage from inflammation and oxidation
- Helps to prevent acute respiratory inflammation.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Provides protection against infections.
- It gives immune support.
- It improves blood circulation and decreases blood cholesterol.
My rating- 4.9 out of 5
Yes, I recommend these capsules as they have some amazing health benefits.
- Pregnant, lactating mothers should consult a physician before taking supplements.
- A person with the different medical condition should take these supplements under medical supervision.
- Potency depends on different factors and may vary from person to person.
Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post, however, views are my own.
You may also like Zenith’s Vitamin-B-100-complex-Review