Vitamin B 2 is a water-soluble vitamin and are carried into the bloodstream. It can not be stored by the body and needs to be taken regularly. Vitamin B 2 comes from fish meat, eggs, dairy products avocados, nuts etc. It can also be taken as a supplement. Poor metabolism, Anemia, Fatigue, Nerve damage, depression, Sore mouth or lip are few symptoms which show that you lack in Vitamin B 2. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a precursor to coenzymes engrossed in the growth and repair of skin. B2 is necessary for the formation of pigments essential to vision.
Today we are going to talk about the goodness of Zenith’s Vitamin B2.
Direction of use
Take one capsule of the Vit B2 daily or as per directed by the physician.
It comes in a white colored plastic bottle.
Price and availability
- Helps in maintaining good health.
- Maintains proper energy level.
- Keeps the eyes, nerves, muscles, and skin healthy
- B2 promotes healthy functioning of the muscle nerves and heart.
- B 2 is useful in the treatment and prevention of a migraine.
- Prevents anemia.
- Protects hair and skin.
- Helps in fetal development.
- Keeps liver healthy.
- Helps in breaking down protein fats and carbohydrates.
- It is free of artificial ingredients, yeast, milk, lactose, preservatives, wheat, sugar or soy.
My Ratings – 4.5/5
Yes, I totally recommend these capsules to every woman as it cures anemia and has amazing health benefits.
- Pregnant, lactating mothers should consult a doctor before taking supplements.
- A person with the different medical condition should take these supplements under medical supervision.
- Potency depends on different factors and results may vary from person to person.
Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post, however, views are my own.
You may also like Zenith Vitamin C Benefits