Our little munchkins have big opinions, big choices and big emotions—and feeding them can be a big challenge, especially if you are raising a picky eater like me.
From picky eater to an eater, dealing with two kids was never easy for me. My son fuss around when he sees food while little one gets excited. However, feeding a toddler is an entirely different world than feeding a baby. I still feel that I am raising two different poles when it comes to food. I give everything to Adira and she takes it happily but Mr. A makes me helpless. Now I keep experimenting and thankfully there are lots of easy recipes to make food enjoyable for fussy eater!
So here I present two simple and yummy toddler food recipes.
Easy Peasy Cheesy Bites
- Few bread slices
- Cheddar cheese or Mozzarella cheese
- Veggies of your choice (Capsicum, onion, corn)
- Pinch of Pepper, oregano
- Tomato Sauce(I prefer homemade sauce)
- Cut bread into small cubes; set aside.
- Chop veggies of your choice.
- Take a small piece of bread and spread some cheese- cover it with another bread piece. Spread more cheese and veggies along with sauce oregano and pepper.
- Put these cubes in the preheated oven for a minute or two.
- Serve hot.
Easy Peasy Pancakes
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 200 ml milk
- Melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- Mix flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a hole in the center and add the eggs.
- Whisk well to combine the eggs into the flour and slowly add in the milk with continuous stir until it becomes smooth.
- Take a pan and add melted butter, and when hot, transfer in about 2 tablespoons of the batter.
- Speedily tilt the pan from side to side to form a layer of batter and cook for about 1 minute.
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula and cook from the other side.
- Continue with the remaining batter by brushing the pan butter when necessary.
Did these recipes help you?
Let me know in the comment section so that I can continue on this journey of sharing my experiences. Furthermore, I would love to hear more about your experiences and please share your magical recipes if you want to.