Are you the one who is looking forward to learning English or you want to enhance your English language proficiency? If the answer to this question is yes, then this post is for you.
Recently I got an opportunity to attend the launch of Pearson MePro, which is a feedback-based English language skills improvement program that enables learners to enhance their English language proficiency across these six skills, Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, and Grammar.
Pearson India, which is a renowned digital learning company, has come up with this first-of-its-kind adaptive English learning module which engages the learner with world-class content through role-plays, simulations, virtual reality scenarios, and live sessions to help them master the language that has now become the business voice of choice and a prerequisite for future.
The benefits of this program are summarized in the following points:
1) Learning outcomes measured against the Global Scale of English and CEFR(Common European Framework of Reference) levels.
2) Role-plays, simulations and Virtual Reality scenarios that encourage practical learning.
3) Offers insightful skill-wise reports that help identify areas for improvement and industry-specific learning outcomes.
4) Supported by a range of content tailored to each learner’s needs.
5) Regular feedback on tasks attempted periodic quiz & review test along with remediation to help students focus on low performing areas.
6) Digital badges and certificates for learners, mapped to skills across industry, allowing them access to jobs.
For more info on how Pearson MePro will help you out in developing English language skills, please visit:-