Childhood means Fun unlimited.
Bounteous shower Of love and care.
Realm of imagination. Joy of growing up
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday is observed as Children’s Day in India.Chacha Nehru was extremely popular among kids and had famously remarked that “Children are the future of India”. November 14th is one very special day that deserves a celebration with our little munchkins.
Piling workloads and economic realities have taken away our lives and we rarely have time for our children. Sometimes I really miss being a little kid. The kid who was free from responsibilities. Those candies from school and surprise gifts make me emotional. Do you miss being a kid? If Yes, then let’s bring back the liveliness of our soul and make our kids feel special on this Children’s Day. Let’s celebrate our long lost childhood with our kids by giving them some special gifts.
Those of you who are wondering as to what to gift to your little munchkin on the day specially meant for them can take a look at the list of top 10 gifts for kids on Children’s Day.
1. Kid’s Hamper – You can assemble your own hamper of exciting things such as chocolates, board games, soft toys, baby care products and many more delightful gifts to make this Children’s Day special for the little ones.
2. Personalized gifts –I personally love customized things for my kids. Personalized accessories stand out and look different. You can gift personalized things to your kids like bottles, tiffin box, pencil box, notebooks and many more exciting accessories.
3. Board Games: Board games are enjoyed by kids and adults too. So, on this Children’s Day gift your little one various Board games like Chess, Ludo, Scrabble etc. These board games help kids develop the bond of friendship.
4. Educational Games – Let your munchkin learn with lots of fun through Educational games.Make them feel joyous this Children’s Day by gifting them games like Counting and Colours, Babies and Habitats, Build a Sentence, Wooden toys and much more.
5. Chocolates – Kids love chocolates, so the most pleasant gift to win the heart of a little one is chocolates. Surprise your dear kid with a big box of chocolate this Children’s Day.
6.School Accessories – School accessories such as school bags, pencil boxes, lunch boxes, slam books and other school stationeries will make an awesome gift on the significant occasion of Children’s Day.
7. Trendy Clothes– Gift your child some trendy clothes like a superhero dress, fancy dresses, etc on this Children’s Day.
8. Books- Reading books daily stimulates children’s imagination, increases their emotional development and fosters their natural curiosity. Therefore the book is an apt gift for your child on Children’s Day.
9. Outdoor Toys– Let the adorable little ones enjoy outdoor toys such as cricket kit, football kit, climbing domes, seesaws, sports equipment, kites, pool floats, sand toys, ride-on, and more. These outdoor toys will surely usher happiness on kids on the occasion of Children’s Day.
10. Subscription Boxes– Subscription box contains books, activities depending on the age of the child. This promotes early learning in a fun way. It is designed by experts and each month they come up with different ideas and theme. This is a perfect gift for little Munchkin on Children’s Day.
Childhood is the best time to instil morals and values in kids. Celebrate this significant occasion of Children’s Day by engaging yourself in welfare activities like donating clothes and toys or sponsoring a child’s education and spreading happiness with mesmerizing gifts.
Is Children’s Day Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye !!!